groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 11:27:46 GMT
Hi all,

Jochen and I will both be at Gr8conf EU next week. If we get time after our
other commitments, we are thinking of doing a release. Depending on time it
might be one of 2.4.12 or 2.5.0-beta-1 or potentially both if we have time.
We'll make another announcement early-to-mid next week once we discuss
plans further but in the meantime it will be a good time for any commits
you might have targeting either of those releases. And similarly, now's the
time to shout if you are aware of anything that you regard as must fixes
before those release. There is nothing marked as blocker in Jira.

Cheers, Paul.