groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject additional jira tweaks
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 02:46:54 GMT
Hi everyone,

We were using 3.0 within Jira as a version both for scheduling future work
and for some recent parrot fixes. I have moved the fixes to 3.0.0-alpha-1
(we can rename later to beta-1 if we skip alpha-1) and the scheduled work
to 3.x. Similarly, we had 4.0 for scheduled future work. That is now 4.x.
This fits in with the scheme we have used for earlier versions.

Note that v3 was originally envisaged as "the new MOP" and v4 as "the new
grammar", so we might need to adjust items now scheduled under 3.x and 4.x.
I didn't attempt to do that on the first pass except in a couple of obvious
places.

Please adjust if you spot anything that doesn't look like it is in the
right spot.

Cheers, Paul.