groovy-dev mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with task: GroovyConsole improvement: configurable output area size
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 15:01:06 GMT
Hi Emilian,

Nice work, I tried out the new prefs dialog on Linux and Windows and it
looks good to me.  I don't have a Mac to test with, but it sounds like a
nice touch adding it into the Mac menu bar.

I would recommend putting the commit in a separate feature branch before
submitting a pull request.  It makes merging in changes from upstream
easier.

John