groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indy vs default build
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 16:09:46 GMT
Right, I realize that it's not as easy as "remove" either, because
otherwise you just break the ability to use libraries compiled with older
versions of Groovy (which would be a pity). So if we go with indy "by
default", we have to think what it means in terms of deliverables (a
`-legacy` jar?) and what it means for consumers of those artifacts (imagine
the number of projects which depend on `groovy-all` today).