groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Yazad Khambata <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some trivial tickets
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 15:55:31 GMT
Thanks a lot Bo, actually Paul responded to me this morning and I noticed
just forwarded to the whole team for the record. I think I broke the chain
while forwarding. Sorry!

Thank you for the kind words so far I have interacted with Paul and you and
I feel very welcomed. I am sure I have a lot to learn from the teams
collective experience. Thank you!

Regards,
Yazad Khambata