groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Indy vs default build
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 23:29:55 GMT
in my opinion if JDK8 is the minimum requirement we can switch to indy
as default, while keeping the old call site caching as is.

It is more that in the long term we want to get rid of code that has no
future and all that. But I see no hard requirement to do those things
just because of indy beig the default

bye Jochen