groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Forax <fo...@univ-mlv.fr>
Subject Re: groovysh and local variables
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 08:57:58 GMT
Hi Jochen,
jshell, the equivalent of groovysh for java included in 9, does something like this,
it stores the content of all variables declaration as fields into a synthetic class and all
statements as method so statement have access to the content of the field.

But because you have bindings in groovy, it may be simpler ? (i do not know if bindings are
typed ?)

cheers,
Rémi