One of the action items we've had since joining Apache is to move our website onto Apache infrastructure. We've made changes to our release process to make it easier to publish a new release's documentation onto the site and we are finally getting around to actually moving the site. This will hopefully happen over the next few weeks and our goal will be to make it as seamless as possible.

More details will follow - this is just a heads-up for anyone planning to make changes to the site for the next little while. Probably best to pre-announce any such changes and I can give advice as to which repo(s) you should target. We might need to make changes in two places for a very short period.

Cheers, Paul.