Thank you Paul, I can take up reviewing and provide you with the difference if any between the current JSP spec and the current implementation in GroovyServlet. Would you prefer me providing the diff on the mail list or would you rather have me document that on the ticket?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Yazad