groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:50:45 GMT
Hi Cédric,

I agree that cancelling is a pain but trait generation bugs can be
particularly nasty for frameworks like grails. I believe the 72hr window is
a guideline and we can shorten if we have good reason. Given that a fair
bit of testing has already occurred on the previous candidate and the
latest fix was for a parameter that isn't normally used, I think it would
be fine to halve the release window to 36hr this time.

Cheers, Paul.