groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 (take 2)
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:55:41 GMT
Dear community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.11 release!

This release includes 13 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the
changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12340047

Tag:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_2_4_11
Tag commit id: 0496f7dc0cf3bd5188f910fb38935e6052b3bf49

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r19273).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.11/sources
Convenience binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.11/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.11.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)