groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: moving the Groovy website
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:30:40 GMT
One question I have. How important is the git history of the website? Is a
clean slate copy of all the files to the new repo acceptable? I'd never
want to do this for code but is it less of an issue for the site? Note:
this doesn't affect user guide doco which is versioned in the code repo
along with the code - I'm talking about the fairly static pages on the site
(downloads, events, mailing-lists, etc.).

Thanks, Paul.