groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject moving the Groovy website
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 21:57:41 GMT
One of the action items we've had since joining Apache is to move our
website onto Apache infrastructure. We've made changes to our release
process to make it easier to publish a new release's documentation onto the
site and we are finally getting around to actually moving the site. This
will hopefully happen over the next few weeks and our goal will be to make
it as seamless as possible.

More details will follow - this is just a heads-up for anyone planning to
make changes to the site for the next little while. Probably best to
pre-announce any such changes and I can give advice as to which repo(s) you
should target. We might need to make changes in two places for a very short
period.

Cheers, Paul.