groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject master branch has had the 'parrot' branch merged
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 01:49:25 GMT
Hi all,

I merged the parrot branch into master. All the tests pass.

I'll split off the GROOVY_2_6_X branch next week (the idea of that branch
is outlined in earlier emails) and merge in the parrot backport before
bumping master to jdk8.

Daniel, we'll need to do some re-work wrt to the zips in:
subprojects/groovy-parser-antlr4/src/test/resources

We can't have those zips embedded within the src zip we use for
distribution (Apache policy). Rat currently doesn't check that subproject.
It seems useful to still have those tests though, so we need to (logically
at least) "move them off to the side" somehow. Several ways we can do it. I
can assist next week when I get back from holidays if you don't have any
luck in the meantime.

Cheers, Paul.