groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:20:00 GMT
I think John that it is because of the GROOVY-8127 bug that those tests are
failing. The datastoreVersion of 6.1.1 will be built with a version of
Groovy containing that bug. Building with 2.4.7 or earlier or 2.4.11 and
later should be okay. I haven't tested all of the versions in between but I
think some will fail. Using a local snapshot build (6.1.3-BUILD-SNAPSHOT)
built with 2.4.11 works for me, i.e. all tests in grails-core pass.

But while investigating I did find something not quite right with the fix
for GROOVY-8127 fix. It's the value we pass through for a generally
(always?) unused parameter and I couldn't actually trigger an error with
the bad value in place (optimised away?) but in the interests of being
conservative I will re-cut the build.

Cheers, Paul.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje