groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Raising my hand
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 03:09:23 GMT
Hi Yazad,

We are always keen to see progress being made on the code base. GROOVY-1200
looks a little old and I wonder whether some of the functionality is
already in place. I left a comment on the issue suggesting we review what
was being asked for in that issue and what is currently supported. If there
are still gaps in what is currently supported or non-conflicting
improvements we can make to better support JSP to GSP translation, then
we'd be keen for work on those to be made. The 2.4 stream is in maintenance
mode so I suspect that 2.5.0 would be the target version.

Cheers, Paul.