groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving the Groovy website
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:43:41 GMT
Yeah it's less critical than for our codebase, obviously.
There's not much need to go back'n forth in time, in the history, for the
website.
So I think it's okay if we have to drop the history.
There have 44 contributors to the documentation, but a majority was on very
small changes, like typos, new user groups, and such. Not big bang changes
to the website.

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/