groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Yazad Khambata <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Raising my hand
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 03:15:20 GMT
Thank you Paul, I can take up reviewing and provide you with the difference
if any between the current JSP spec and the current implementation in
GroovyServlet. Would you prefer me providing the diff on the mail list or
would you rather have me document that on the ticket?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Yazad