groovy-dev mailing list archives

From jim northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Indy jars does not pull indy dependencies
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 06:47:36 GMT
Just thinking, has any thought been given to changing our package name from org.codehaus.groovy
to org.apache.groovy ? Would imagine this is a deal-breaker for backward compatibility, but
maybe groovy 3.0 ?

Sent from my iPad

> On 4 Mar 2017, at 06:38, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
>
> You are correct in observing that we don't do any special pom configuration for the indy
artifacts. At the moment you are best using the indy version of the "groovy-all" jar otherwise
a bunch of excludes is required as you've already discovered.

>> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 5:37 AM, Raviteja Lokineni <raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> I was using groovy-templates:indy in my projects but the dependency tree was showing
non-indy dependencies. So I had to do this: