groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 05:13:37 GMT
Okay, I am going to cancel the vote and try again with the commit
removed for the issue John found. I'll have to work out why one of my
CI builds didn't trigger that error.

I'll start a new vote shortly. Cédric/Guillaume, I'm keen for any
further feedback on why you were having issues with the 'dist' task.
That remains unexplained and unreproducible from my end.

Cheers, Paul.