groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.0-alpha-1
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:49:43 GMT
Yes, Sergei just spotted something similar. We're still tracking it
down. It may be that groovy-macro functionality might not work (fully)
in some scenarios. If we can confirm what's wrong I can cancel the
VOTE and re-start the release process, otherwise we can just release
note the limitation(s).

Paul.