groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: upcoming releases
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 00:17:46 GMT
I have created the 2_5_X branch. I have made master 3.0.0(-SNAPSHOT)
for now. This doesn't stop us having a 2.6 stream if we need it. Which
I suspect we do but will cover that in another email.

Just a reminder that for now any bugs fixes might need to be
cherry-picked unto both the 2_5_X and 2_4_X branches. I will create
additional CI jobs on teamcity over the coming week.

Cheers, Paul.