groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.0-alpha-1 (take 2)
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:20:11 GMT
I thought I had run the tests, but I had actually run installGroovy the
second time instead of running the tests too.
I also get the failing test:

:groovy-macro:test

org.codehaus.groovy.macro.MacroTest > testNotAMacroCall FAILED

    java.lang.AssertionError: Closure
org.codehaus.groovy.macro.MacroTest$_testNotAMacroCall_closure1@2a20258f
should have failed with an exception of type
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException, instead got Exception
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MethodSelectionException: Could not
find which method macro() to invoke from this list:

      public java.lang.Object java.lang.Object#macro(groovy.lang.Closure)

      public java.lang.Object java.lang.Object#macro(boolean,
groovy.lang.Closure)

      public java.lang.Object
java.lang.Object#macro(org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilePhase,
groovy.lang.Closure)

      public java.lang.Object
java.lang.Object#macro(org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilePhase, boolean,
groovy.lang.Closure)

        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)

        at groovy.test.GroovyAssert.shouldFail(GroovyAssert.java:129)

        at groovy.util.GroovyTestCase.shouldFail(GroovyTestCase.java:222)

        at
org.codehaus.groovy.macro.MacroTest.testNotAMacroCall(MacroTest.groovy:229)

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>