groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.0-alpha-1
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:13:40 GMT
+1 (binding)

I built it fine, all tests passing.

I ran it as well, and things seem to work fine.

There's just one thing that I noticed, which is that when I run $ groovy or
$ groovyConsole, for example, I get those warnings:

$ groovyconsole

Mar 29, 2017 10:02:09 AM
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule

WARNING: Module [groovy-macro] - Unable to load extension class
[org.codehaus.groovy.macro.runtime.MacroGroovyMethods]

Is the groovy module missing its manifest or something?

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/