groovy-dev mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 23:28:21 GMT
+1

Just wanted to note that in testing I came across some method names in
tests that had characters that are now no longer allowed in method names
[1] [2].  I know this is related to the fix for GROOVY-6792, just thought
it was odd that it seems to have worked in some cases before.

[1]
https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/521f733530160407b92020ff0ed6430858767ed1/grails-test-suite-web/src/test/groovy/org/grails/web/codecs/CodecSpec.groovy#L40

[2]
https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/521f733530160407b92020ff0ed6430858767ed1/grails-core/src/test/groovy/org/grails/compiler/injection/DefaultDomainClassInjectorSpec.groovy#L17