groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5 SNAPSHOT and final local variables
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 09:06:03 GMT
This is an interesting topic. I had started implementing this, but never
managed to finish, because of higher priorities (migration to ASF, Codehaus
shutdown). It means the implementation of effectively final variables
inference is not ready, and buggy. I doubt I will have time to fix, which
probably means disabling in 2.5, unless someone else takes it over.