groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Sergei Egorov <bsid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.0-alpha-1 (take 2)
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:22:57 GMT
Jochen,

This is a good question :)

I'm going to present them tomorrow on my workshop at Greach, will collect
some feedback and then will start writing the docs.

The only explanation you can find now is here
https://github.com/bsideup/groovy-macro-methods-proposal

There are open questions tho. Would be really nice if at least some of you
will provide your opinions on them :)

FYI the refactorings didn't affect an API. Everything statement from
"groovy-macro-methods-proposal" should be up to date, at least as far as I
remember, so it's definitely a good start to learn about them.