groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Sergei Egorov <bsid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.0-alpha-1
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:17:51 GMT
Okay, it's a leftover in build.gradle of groovy-macro.

"org.codehaus.groovy.macro.*runtime*.MacroGroovyMethods" but should be
"org.codehaus.groovy.macro.*methods*.MacroGroovyMethods"

Also, we don't merge "org.codehaus.groovy.transform.ASTTransformation"
files when doing a jarjar-ing of groovy-all.
It wasn't an issue before because there were no global xforms in
subprojects before.

In this state, it's pointless to release an alpha, so I change my vote to
"-1".

I'll fix a package in build.gradle of groovy-macro now.

Regarding jarjar-ing: I guess we have to introduce a task to merge global
xforms, the same way we do right now for extension modules.