groovy-dev mailing list archives

From jim northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Indy jars does not pull indy dependencies
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 07:22:52 GMT
Ok, fine. Let me know if u need any help 4 that one 😉

Sent from my iPad

> On 4 Mar 2017, at 07:54, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
>
> That has been the thinking Jim. Not before 3.0.
>

>> On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 4:47 PM, jim northrop <james.b.northrop@googlemail.com>
wrote:
>> Just thinking, has any thought been given to changing our package name from org.codehaus.groovy
to org.apache.groovy ? Would imagine this is a deal-breaker for backward compatibility, but
maybe groovy 3.0 ?

>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On 4 Mar 2017, at 06:38, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
>>>
>>> You are correct in observing that we don't do any special pom configuration for
the indy artifacts. At the moment you are best using the indy version of the "groovy-all"
jar otherwise a bunch of excludes is required as you've already discovered.

was showing non-indy dependencies. So I had to do this: