groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: [VOTE] Apache Groovy Roadmap
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 15:00:06 GMT
Hi Jochen,

That’s great!
Paul and Graeme are both afraid of future breaking changes of groovy’s lambda expression,
which is currently based on closure. If we could generate *real* lambda bytecode for LambdaExpression,
groovy’s lambda expression will behave same with Java8’s at runtime??

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

发件人: Jochen Theodorou [via Groovy]<mailto:ml-node+s329449n5738471h59@n5.nabble.com>
发送时间: 2017年2月7日 22:23
收件人: Daniel Sun<mailto:realbluesun@hotmail.com>
主题: Re: [VOTE] Apache Groovy Roadmap

On 07.02.2017 14:44, Daniel Sun wrote:
> Hi Cédric,
>
>       It seems that too many choices are a annoying problem, but I
> believe we can conquer it sooner or later ;)
>       BTW, is it possible to keep groovy' lambda expression as it
> is(i.e. groovy closure with lambda syntax) but generate *real* lambda
> bytecode for
> it(https://github.com/apache/groovy/blob/parrot/src/main/org/codehaus/groovy/ast/expr/LambdaExpression.java)?

sure, you should make a visitLambdaExpression similar to
visitClosureExpression and change our visitors

bye Jochen

http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Groovy-Roadmap-tp5738250p5738471.html
NAML<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>