groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Wilson MacGyver <wmacgy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with pitching Groovy and Grails
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 01:34:39 GMT
Please ask this on the regular groovy list. You will get more response.
Both of the lists you post to are for development of groovy and grails
itself

a little preview, groovy is not slow. Hasn't been for a long time. It has
one of the fastest json parser for example. @compileStatic often let groovy
reach performance at same speed as java.

We use groovy to process 1-2 TB of data every hour on aws.

Thanks