groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Raviteja Lokineni <raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with pitching Groovy and Grails
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:51:53 GMT
Hi Devs,

I was trying to pitch using Grails for one of our projects and the
discussions always ended up with "using reflections in JVM is slow period".
I am not knowledgeable to defend the internals of either Groovy or Grails,
need some help on this topic.

The only selling point that they identified was GORM.

I thought this might be the time to ask the developer community. I am
trying to gather some points on using Grails over a Spring boot application.

Also, can anyone help me understand how Groovy runtime optimizations are
applied on a high level and if it will affect the runtime performance.

Thanks,
--
*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>