groovy-dev mailing list archives

From pppablo <pppa...@mail.com>
Subject I need I help to create two litlle scripts using groovy
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 18:15:25 GMT
I am new to groovy and looking for help for the following:

I have to develop two groovy scripts that should:

1) Access an database and return the last value and show on CUSTOMFIELD
(JIRA SYSTEM)

2) When the user closed the subtask, I need to store this value (LOGWORK) in
my table to calculate a new average.

I will need a script to get a value in a table(jql) and show in my custom
field and another to get the value on my custom field and update a table.

Can anyone could help me?

Best Regards
Pablo.