+1 if follows the convention mentioned by Andres

On 25 Jan 2017 17:58, "Andres Almiray" <aalmiray@gmail.com> wrote:
Is the "implies" method supposed to work with Groovy Truth or with booleans only?
If the former then this would pose a problem as anyone that has defined an "X implies(Y)" method would have access to =>
If the latter then I guess that may not be a proplem.

Assuming "X implies(Y)" would be the convention for => just like "X plus(Y)" is for +, and so on.

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.