groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: About the "implies" operator(GROOVY-2576)
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 11:20:32 GMT
Hi Jochen,

     We can enable or disable some rules in the antlr4 grammar, but no rules can be defined
and enabled on the fly… as you know, the parser is generated by antlr4.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

发件人: Jochen Theodorou [via Groovy]<mailto:ml-node+s329449n5738119h47@n5.nabble.com>
发送时间: 2017年1月26日 19:07
收件人: Daniel Sun<mailto:realbluesun@hotmail.com>
主题: Re: 答复: About the "implies" operator(GROOVY-2576)

On 26.01.2017 11:13, Andres Almiray wrote:
> Here's another idea:
>
> What if this new operator and other syntax changes were to be introduced
> as parser/compiler plugins?

compiler itself, sure we can do something here... but for the parser?
Daniel, is it possible? I would be surprised if it is, but you never know ;)

> This way the core syntax stays the same yet it may open the possibility
> for certain groups to enhance the Groovy syntax according to their needs
> without affecting everyone else.
>
> Don't how how feasible this is given that it requires changes to both
> parser and compiler APIs.

I have my doubts, since the parser is generated from a grammar

bye Jochen

http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/About-the-implies-operator-GROOVY-2576-tp5738035p5738119.html
NAML<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>