groovy-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: release process
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:14:27 GMT
Wasn't the consensus to have parrot just in 3.0? So we could make the 2_5_X
branch now?

On 20 Jan 2017 8:08 PM, "Jochen Theodorou" <blackdrag@gmx.org> wrote:

>
>
> On 19.01.2017 20:07, Paul King wrote:
>
>> +1 with a few comments below.
>>
>> There has been discussion about releases for 2.4.9, 2.5.0-beta-1 and
>> 3.0.0-ea-1. Perhaps we should split between us? I'd suggest I do the
>> first two with you as "co-pilot" and swap roles for the third?
>>
>
> the first two time-wise would be 2.5.0-beta-1 and 3.0.0-ea-1 in my
> opinion. But yes, we can do it like that. I guess we will need to set a
> time for that, once 2.5.0-beta-1 is ready to go, but first we need to merge
> the parrot branch ;)
>
> Wrt promoting our release process/scripts, I'd probably hold off a bit.
>> We're on a journey to move more pieces onto Apache infrastructure. I'd
>> prefer to direct energies to that. If we make a few more steps in that
>> direction, our scripts will be closer to what other projects need and
>> there'll probably be less to document too.
>>
>
> fine with me
>
> bye Jochen
>

Mime
View raw message