groovy-dev mailing list archives

From jim northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About actor syntax for Groovy 3
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 18:11:23 GMT
Deep apologies for including this here, but when we look into the realms of
parallel and concurrent processing, The Lawrence Livermore Institute has
given us a super review of this topic here:
https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/parallel_comp/  and gives us more
food-for-thought as we implement syntax within our  chosen language to
achieve this feat.