groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAM type closure coercion
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:09:35 GMT
Agreed.

I almost forgot about the special arity case of defining a closure as { /*
do something */ } as it can be called with either 0 or 1 arguments, where
as { -> } accepts no arguments and { x -> } takes exactly one argument.

Would it a a good compromise to support plain typed arguments out of the
box, that is { String arg0, int arg1 -> } vs { arg0, arg1 -> } ?

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray