groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About array initializer of Java style for Groovy 3
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:01:14 GMT
Can this feature be added without the parser getting confused with {1, 2,
3}, thinking it's a closure instead of an initializer?
AFAIK this is the same reason why instance initializers are not supported
by Groovy.

If it can be done then great! This would remove one gotcha when migratation
Java code to Groovy :-)

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast