groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the "implies" operator(GROOVY-2576)
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:58:46 GMT
Is the "implies" method supposed to work with Groovy Truth or with booleans
only?
If the former then this would pose a problem as anyone that has defined an
"X implies(Y)" method would have access to =>
If the latter then I guess that may not be a proplem.

Assuming "X implies(Y)" would be the convention for => just like "X
plus(Y)" is for +, and so on.

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast