groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject release process
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:33:12 GMT
Hi all,

since the release did get out, big thanks to Paul here, I think it would
be good if the next release could be done by someone else than Paul or
Cedric. For example me ;) That is because I would like us to have at
least 4 or 5 people being able to do a release. And then there is the
question if maybe our release process could be used as a model for git
based projects in the incubator. There was a thread about such a
skeleton not too long ago. Of course I am aware of that we have a
slightly different publication location than most of them will have, but
still. Also it would force us to create proper documentation of the
process ;)

bye Jochen