groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleHTTPServer for Groovy 3( Maybe Groovy 2.5.0? )
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 23:41:43 GMT
     Actually you can think of -lh as an extention of existing -l, the latter launches socket
server and the former launches http server. We should have hooked http server function to
the existing socket server, but maintaining a http server need much time and HR, so I implement
it based on JDK built-in http server(NO 3rd party library) and use a separate option -lh.
     It is a practical function for many developers(especially for web app developers).

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

在 2016年12月15日 上午1:48,"Marcin Erdmann [via Groovy]" <ml-node+s329449n5737243h91@n5.nabble.com>写道:
-1 from me as well, fells more like a lib feature than a language feature. I agree with other
folks that it is bloating the language for quite a narrow usecase.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 12:39, Sergei Egorov <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5737243&i=0>>