groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: About SimpleHTTPServer
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 11:59:25 GMT
I don't know whether you would find listing 12.16 from ReGinA useful:

It is based on Jetty rather than com.sun.net.httpserver.HttpServer but
might provide some useful inspiration:

https://github.com/Dierk/GroovyInAction/blob/master/listings/chap12/Listing_12_16_GroovletExample.groovy

Also, I don't know whether you need a separate -m switch or whether
you could hook into the existing "listen on port (-l port)"
functionality but modify it to accept a class name.

Cheers, Paul.