groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommended groupId for external Groovy modules
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:49:01 GMT
Hi Marcin,

Some modules have used the groovyx.* namespace in the past.
It's somewhat semi-standard, in the sense that it's already in use, at
least.
It's not dependent upon Apache or the defunct Codehaus foundation, and
there's no constraint from Sonatype on those.
If using groovyx, it'd be good to continue using some kind of consensual
sub-namespace, like groovyx.net.* for network related modules.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/