groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Sergei Egorov <bsid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleHTTPServer for Groovy 3( Maybe Groovy 2.5.0? )
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:38:17 GMT
Hi Daniel,

To be honest, I don't like it, -1 from me.

Why? Because we already put more and more stuff into the groovy itself,
but, i.e. in a case of python, SimpleHTTPServer it's just a module after
all.

I would rather see something like:

groovy -m com.sparkjava:spark-groovy -c "serve(port: 8080, path:
'd:\\temp')"