groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Groovy 2.4.8
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 09:24:59 GMT
Hello Paul,

thanks a lot for volunteering as a release manager. :)

Sadly the javadoc of StringGroovyMethods#uncapitalize contains an error
so, the unit tests fail with:

MainJavadocAssertionTest >
StringGroovyMethodsJavadocAssertionTest.testAssertionFromStringGroovyMethodsLine213
FAILED

Assertion failed:

assert 'Hello World' == 'hello world'.split(' ').collect{
it.uncapitalize() }.join(' ')

| | | |

false | [hello, world] hello world

[hello, world]