groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject SimpleHTTPServer for Groovy 3( Maybe Groovy 2.5.0? )
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:29:53 GMT
Hi all,

        SimpleHTTPServer has been implemented(http://bit.ly/2hsKm0V), it
supports serving files not only under directory but also in the zip file.
Here is the usage: "-lh <httpServerPort>         listen on a port and
provide http service", e.g.
*serve files under current directory*: groovy -lh 8000
*serve files under a specified directory*: groovy -lh 8000 d:\temp
*serve files in a zip file(we can view javadoc and groovydoc in the zip
files inspried by GroovyHelp)*: groovy -lh 8000 d:\apidoc.zip

         In addition, we can change the context root(/helloworld, default
context root is /) via passing complete arguments: groovy -lh 8000 d:\temp
helloworld,  its usage is: groovy -lh <httpServerPort> <base directory>
[context root]

         After the SimpleHTTPServer launched, we can access files via
visiting http://localhost:<httpServerPort>/<context root>/<path relative to
the base directory>

         Any thoughts?

Cheers,