groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Groovy Build
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:37:56 GMT
I think the build for Groovy has changed since I last really looked at
it. Just in case someone knows the answer offhand (to save me doing the
research :-)

The build still distinguishes indy and non-indy build, presumably for
JDK7 reasons. Is indy the default build for JDK8? I see there is a
performance mode of the indy build, is this the default; if not how to
set it to be the built one?

Is there a way of building and installing just the fastest JDK8+ build
of Groovy?

(Currently I do a build and then fiddle with all the non-indy and indy
jars in the local installation, and also copy the latest JDK8 GPars in,
with a shell script obviously. I am wondering if there is a way of
configuring the install and installGroovy tasks to avoid fiddling with
Groovy jars.)

--
Russel.