groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Franco <grooscr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - Pattern matching elixir way
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:22:32 GMT
Thank you for the feedback :)

I agree annotations can be a bit 'magic' stuff. And I see Sergei's macros
looks great. So, I think I'll try Andres suggestion, create a external
library with ast's (without changing groovy syntax), I think can be similar
to GContracts. Then maybe in the future, can be moved to a nice groovy
syntax.

Cheers