groovy-dev mailing list archives

From daniel_sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: 答复: [PROGRESS REPORT 20161004]groovy-parser
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 06:57:53 GMT
IMO, when the new parser passes all test cases of groovy project, that says it conforms to
GLS. All groovy program should conform to GLS, shouldn't them? :-)   But we can modify GLS
if Groovy core team approves ;-)

在 "Thibault Kruse [via Groovy]" <ml-node+s329449n5735940h98@n5.nabble.com>,2016年10月9日
13:55写道:

Should the new parser also pass tests for the most-used frameworks
before being merged? Grails, Gradle, Spock and Geb come to my mind.

http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/PROGRESS-REPORT-20161004-groovy-parser-tp5735725p5735940.html
NAML<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>